How can I contact Wistitee?
If you have a question that isn’t answered on the site, if you need further details, you hit a snag, you need advice, or you simply want to congratulate us on Wistitee (we welcome all comments, the good with the bad), then please use our Contact Form.
Once you’ve filled in all the fields and sent your question, request or comment, be patient, as it may take us a little while to get back to you. We usually respond within 72 hours (excluding weekends and holidays), but it all depends on how many messages we receive at the same time as yours.
How can I register on Wistitee?
What? You still haven’t joined the amazing Wistitee community? Registering is easy. First, click on the tab “Login” at the upper right-hand corner of any one of our webpages.
Next, fill in the fields as requested:
- You can connect using your Facebook profile, your Twitter account, or Googl+ (rest assured: we will never publish anything on your profile without your consent);
- You can sign up in the old-fashioned way by providing a username*, a password and your email address. You’ll receive an email with a validation link, or you can copy and paste the link in the address field of your Internet browser.
And that’s its. You’ll be a full-fledged member of our great big, happy family.
*Choose carefully, since your username cannot be changed later on. All other information associated with your account can be changed at any time.
I’ve lost my password. How can I retrieve it?
We all suffer from an occasional memory lapse, even us. If you’ve forgotten your password, just click on the “Forgot My Password” link located at the bottom of the connection form and you’ll be prompted to create a new one. Enter your username or email address, and then watch your inbox for a link that will let you access your account and change your password. It’s as simple as that, provided you don’t forget your new password the next time you try to log on!
How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
So you’ve already received one of our newsletters but now would like to unsubscribe. Open one of the newsletters, scroll down and click on the link “Unsubscribe from the Newsletter” and you’ll be redirected to a webpage confirming that you’ve been unsubscribed.
How can I win T-shirts or other gifts on Wistitee?
Here at Wistitee, we love to spread the joy by regularly giving away free* T-shirts and other freebies.
In order to participate, you have a variety of choices, and nothing prevents you from taking advantage of more than one of the following:
- Sign up for our Newsletter. Every week, we give away a free* T-shirt to a subscriber to our newsletter. Winners’ names can be found at the bottom of our Weekly Newsletter.
- Follow us on social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Are you a loyal fan who never misses a single Wistitee publication, and who enjoys interacting with them? Know that we truly love those who do! That’s why one or more contests are organized every month on our social networks. So, stayed tuned, as the rules of these contests are available exclusively on our social networks.
- Share your photos using hashtag #wistitee. Have you ordered one or more of our T-shirts? Excellent! Then take a picture of yourself proudly wearing one of our shirts and share your beautiful monkey grins on our social networks. But don’t forget to tag them with the hashtag #wistitee. We’ll regularly select one of your photos and share it with others in turn: we’ll reward you with a free* T-shirt of your choice.
*For each free t-shirt, we pay shipping!
How can I change my personal information (email and delivery address, etc.)?
First, make sure you are, of course, registered and logged on with your username and password. Click on the “My Settings” link in your user menu. Here, you can change your information any time you’d like: your alias, your email address, your delivery* and payment addresses, and more.
*Please note that delivery address changes take effect when you place your next order, but not for the order, or orders, in progress.
How can I change my avatar and my profile page banner?
First, log in with your username and password. Click on the link “My Settings” from your user menu. You can now change what appears on your profile page by uploading a new image for your avatar or banner (be sure to follow image format and file size guidelines).
If you don’t have a photo ready to post, Wistitee can help: just pick one of many avatars available on the site. That’s what they’re there for and there’s something for everyone.